Problems Solved

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem 2061 in MAA Mathematics Magazine was recognized as a correct solution.

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem 2102 in MAA Mathematics Magazine. was recognized as a correct solution.

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem 2126 in MAA Mathematics Magazine was recognized as a correct solution.

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem 12269 in MAA The American Mathematical Monthly was recognized as a correct solution.

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem H-3 in The Problem Section of MathAMATYC Educator Fall 2023 was published as the first solution.

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem H-4 in The Problem Section of MathAMATYC Educator Fall 2023 was recognized as a correct solution.

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem I-1 in The Problem Section of MathAMATYC Educator Winter 2024 was published as the first solution.

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem I-2 in The Problem Section of MathAMATYC Educator Winter 2024 was published as the second solution.

Professor Retamoso’s solution to problem I-3 in The Problem Section of MathAMATYC Educator Winter 2024 was recognized as a correct solution.